3 Aspects Of Laminates You Need To Know About
Laminates are among the most popular surfacing materials used in both commercial and residential properties. With a plethora of design options, the laminates can easily enhance your decor when applied to elements such as furniture and walls. Greenlam laminates are not merely aesthetically pleasing but also strong and durable. The results of your decor project will largely depend on the quality of your choice from the different available designs. That is why it helps to know the available laminate types, finishes, patterns and sizes. Let’s take a closer look at the three aspects of laminates that you need to know about.
There are different types of laminate designs for different applications. Some of the laminate types that you can get from Greenlam Industries are:
- Decorative laminates: In terms of patterns and finishes, decorative laminates are the most popular types of laminates. The wide range of options makes them perfect for furniture ornamental overlays.
- Industrial laminates: Industrial laminates have greater strength and resistance to wear and tear. They are high-performance laminates that also have fire resistance, antibacterial, and chemical resistance properties.
- Compact laminates: Compact laminates are thick and self-supporting, which makes them ideal for diverse applications.
- Post forming laminates: Post-formed laminates are thinner than standard laminates. They are essentially used as wraparounds.
- High and low-pressure laminatesHigh and low pressure laminates are used in different applications. For instance, you can use HPL with plywood, whereas LPL is used with MDF.
Laminates at Greenlam Industries are available in different finishes. Some popular choices include smooth finish, matte finish, and medium to high glossy finishes. You can also get textured laminates to replicate wall and furniture finishes. When it comes to textures, some of the popular choices include woods, rustic, landscapes, leather, and metallic finishes.
Laminates are available in a wide range of natural and engineered patterns. If you want to introduce the texture of natural materials like wood into your decor, laminates are the best choice. They are also a cost-effective choice if your decor is more contemporary, and you want to add solid colors or unconventional motifs. You get access to a wide range of solid and motif finishes that cater to various decor needs.
Whether you are working on your kitchen, bedroom, or office decor, laminate is a versatile material that can cater to all different needs. The best laminate brand, Greenlam Industries, gives you a guarantee of unmatched quality which is reinforced by a generous warranty to give you peace of mind. To get more information on available laminate designs or place your order, call +91 11 4279 1399; +91 11 4950 1499 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.